Our brand new All Weather Pitch is a state of the art "third
generation rubber crumb" full sized, floodlit pitch which will provide over
32,000 people-hours of usage every year for the local community. The pitch was
handed over by the constructors in January 2007 and is now in frequent use.
Our Community team of Dan
Protherough, assisted by Tom McIntosh, in charge of all activities on the AWP,
are ready to help users and must be consulted prior to use. Please therefore confirm your requirements with
e-mail email@example.com or on
Read more on the RFU website
To keep this excellent facility in first class condition the following "Rules of Use"
have been drawn up.
It is the responsibility
of every coach/manager to ensure that all their users are properly briefed on
these rules and abide by them.
It is extremely important that these rules are followed to ensure the surface is
not abused especially the need to have clean boots when entering the facility,
The All Weather Sports surface has been designed to exacting standards. The
following Rules MUST BE OBSERVED:
- Please clean all footwear before entering and using the surface
- Please don't wear spiked footwear (studs and blades are OK)
- Please move equipment (e.g. posts etc) without dragging
- Please ensure equipment is safely secured before use
- Please don't consume food or drink upon the surface
- Please don't deposit chewing gum
- Please don't smoke
- Please don't allow pets and animals upon the surface
- Please don't use cycles, skateboards or rollerblades upon the surface
- Please report any dirt, debris or damage found to staff, either in person or to
firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0121-443-3631
Failure to abide by any of the above could lead to your exclusion!
Great efforts were made to obtain this facility for the betterment and enjoyment
of everyone. We trust beneficial use will be made of it. Enjoy!