HOW TO FIND US
All first XV games, and all Men's, Ladies', Mini and Junior rugby union teams, are based together at our Billesley Common home, in the Kings Heath area, South of Birmingham City Centre and just a mile from our original home in Moseley. The site also houses our extensive school, community and education unit. The main entrance to the ground is on the Yardley Wood Road, on the east side of Billesley Common.
Moseley Rugby Club
Yardley Wood Road,
Birmingham B13 0PT
Please follow the directions below starting with “Directions by Road” and not your Sat Nav or the directions linked to the following maps. The maps have been provided to give a pictorial appreciation of the ground’s location not directions to it. We should know the best way - we live here!
here for an overview map.
Click here for a local map.
Click here for a plan of the site. (click image to enlarge)
Office/Clubhouse: Tel: 0121-443-3631, Fax: 0121-443-3631
Directions By Road
All road travellers coming from anywhere in the Country are advised to approach from the South of Birmingham via the M42 and Motorway Network.
* From the M42, Junction 3 head North on the A435 towards Birmingham.
* After 1.5 miles, go across roundabout at Becketts Farm, continuing on the A435.
* After 2.5 miles at roundabout (Large Sainsbury's opposite) take 3rd exit (signed to Warstock, Shirley & Solihull) into Maypole Lane.
* After 1 mile turn left opposite Peterbrook Primary School into Yardley Wood Road.
* Continue straight across a large roundabout (3rd exit).
* Continue past the bus garage on left.
* Continue across a double-mini-roundabout complex.
* After 0.5 miles, cross two pedestrian crossings, and immediately turn left (before the bright green health centre) onto Billesley Common.
From the North West – proceed anticlockwise round the Motorway network i.e. M6, M5 and then up the M42 to Junction 3
From the North East- go down the M1 to the M42 turnoff at Nottingham, then M42 SW to Junction 3
From London and the South East – M40 to M42 then South West to Junction 3 (or M1 to M6 then M42 SW to Junction 3
From the South West – M5 and up the M42 to Junction 3
Local Traffic - please approach the ground from the South, up Yardley Wood Road only, as there will be no right turn into the ground approaching from the North i.e. from the Brook Lane island, or across from Trittiford Rd. If approaching from West or North Birmingham, please go around the Common in an anticlockwise direction i.e. off Wheelers Lane down Hollybank Road, and then left up Yardley Wood Road
Buses and Trains
Seven bus routes, with services every few minutes, make access easy from anywhere in Birmingham. Why drive? Click here for Bus information.
Click here for a travel planner for combined journeys.
For admission prices to first XV games, click here
First time at Billesley? Read our "Welcome" Page (Click Here)
New to Rugby? Enjoyed it on T.V.- Try Rugby For Real! More
since Sept 2007
since Sept 2007
zero at thurs 27 12 2007