CHILD PROTECTION POLICY
· Encourage your child to learn the rules and play within them.
· Discourage unfair play and arguing with officials.
· Help your child to recognise good performance, not just results.
· Never force your child to take part in sport.
· Set a good example by recognising fair play and applauding the good
performances of all.
· Never punish or belittle a child for losing or making mistakes.
· Publicly accept officials’ judgements.
· Support your child’s involvement and help them to enjoy their sport.
. Use correct and proper language at all times.