CHILD PROTECTION POLICY
Junior club rules
Moseley Mini and Juniors is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all its members. The club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with the Mini and Junior Chairman or Secretary.
As a member of Moseley Mini and Juniors you are expected to abide by the following junior club rules:
* All members must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
* All members must respect opponents.
* Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late or not attending.
* Members must wear suitable kit for training and match sessions, as agreed with the coach/team manager.
* Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly.
* Junior members are not allowed to smoke on club premises or whilst representing the club at competitions and are strongly encouraged not to smoke.
* Junior members are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst representing the club.
* We adopt a “zero tolerance” policy with regards to drugs. Anyone found in contravention of this will be expelled.