Birmingham Moseley Rugby Football Club are looking to appoint a Performance Analyst to assist and support Birmingham Moseley 1st XV and Academy during the 2017/18 season. We will also be offering two Performance Analysis internships.
The Performance Analyst Role:
We are looking for an experienced Performance Analyst to carry out:
- The filming and capture of matches using our AP Capture Mobile IP Camera Solution at all home and away games.
- Capture and analyse footage both live and post event using Nacsport Pro Plus.
- Run live wireless review processes for the coaching team with Nacsport.
- Provide a detailed timeline and matrix with actions requested by the coaching team.
- Create presentations of key actions for the coaching team and players to review.
- Share the footage and XML files from the Nacsport analysis onto the clubs online MyTPA platform, so that coaches and players can review the timeline and matrix data on their own devises.
- Be able to coach and train interns to help knowledge share.
It is essential that all candidates have started or completed an undergraduate degree in Sports Science, Performance Analysis or other relevant disciplines.
Demonstrate ability to learn new skills quickly and have a passion for sport in general.
Must be competent and show good levels of I.T literacy, in particular the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, file sharing systems (Google Drive, Dropbox & Wetransfer) and IMovie.
Reliable and trustworthy with sensitive club information and equipment.
Comfortable working with and converting various file types and sizes
Proactive and driven to succeed
Attention to detail
Dedicated to the role
Live locally to Birmingham
An interest in coaching, preferably having started coaching badges (Level 1 desirable) but not essential.
Experience with using filming equipment would also be beneficial.
Previous experience of analysis software
Own laptop would be advantageous
Willing to commit to unsociable hours including weekends
Be dedicated in learning the field of Video Analysis
Birmingham Moseley is a professional rugby union club and will be dedicated to working alongside the chosen candidate in order to develop their knowledge and experience.
Please email your CV along with a covering letter stating why you feel this job would beneficial to you and what you feel you could offer Birmingham Moseley to Richard.Protherough@MoseleyRugby.co.uk with the subject title Performance Analyst.
Closing date: 22nd May 2017
|Click for Website Enquiries|