As a current or past player over the age of 16 who has represented any Birmingham Moseley team, at senior level; in the Youth Development programme; for Moseley Oak; or the Women’s team, you are automatically eligible to become a member of the MPA.
Anyone who has coached, managed, medically attended to or otherwise been essential to a team’s playing activities, such as 4th officials and touch judges can also become a member in the same way.
Membership is free. We just need a few details on a simple form so that we have your correct contact details. Just go to the MPA part of the Club web-site and click on ”MPA membership form” to get a copy of the form.
What is the MPA? Essentially it’s a network of connections, within the Birmingham Moseley family. A network which tries to keep anyone who has contributed to the club in touch with the club and with each other, enabling them to continue meeting socially during the many years after they have stopped playing. But it’s much more than that…
MPA organises social events, such as…
- An Annual Reunion Lunch
- Autumn Supper
- Annual Remembrance Day Service at the Club Memorial
- There’s also a hospitality box at First team home games, available for all MPA members to use.
MPA Contributes to all areas of the club by …
- Raising substantial amounts of money - over £23,000 in the last 3 years – which supports the club infrastructure e.g. Watt Bike, Gym Equipment, Analysis Camera, Trophy Cabinet
- Administration of the ‘300 Club Draw’ which directly supports the development of rugby at the club with financial assistance.
- Administration of the ‘David Cathcart Memorial Fund’, providing grants for Youth Section players who need extra support
Providing a route for getting up-to-date news on the activities of the club and former players.
How do I join?
|Click for Website Enquiries|